Celebrate | honor | release
Your interpretation is the right interpretation.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR CONTRIBUTING TO THE ALTAR
1. Bring an offering. For example:
· a photograph or image.
· a note, poem or quote to, or about, someone or something.
· a collage
· a piece of cloth from a special blanket or item of clothing.
· a personal object, a trinket, a keepsake.
· A stone from a special place.
· Whatever you decide to bring!
2. Secure your offering well so that it isn’t carried away by wind or
squirrels. (bring fasteners from home; duct tape, sticky putty, tacks etc.)
3. Please be mindful of each other’s contributions.
4. Enjoy the layering and collage as the altar evolves.
Please only make offerings that you are willing to let go of. *
*Because of the nature of the project, we will not be able to return or guarantee safekeeping of any items placed on the altar